Looking for the antidote to the daily grind? Something to pull you out of the fog, and inject a dose of vibrancy, passion and “calm-fidence” into your life? The key to your success is YOU. Being wholeheartedly, unapologetically and authentically YOU.
“But, wtf does that even mean?”
The answer lies within, and we’ll show you how to bring it out. In addition to 3 days of full-service dental aid, we’ll be guiding you through the practices that help us release tension, get out of our head, and re-awaken and reclaim our deepest desires...and, of course, celebrate life!
If you’ve been wanting to do a mission trip, but you’ve been waiting for the right time, or until you earned enough money to justify it, or until xyz circumstances aligned…that’s okay.
There’s a reason why it never felt right before. And there’s a reason why you’re here, in this moment, reading this when there’s ten million other things on the internet and in your life begging for your attention.
• All excursions included. Beach days, bike rides, zip-lining, waterfalls, bonfires...& more!
• Airport transfer and local transportation included.
• All meals, food and drink included.
• Flights not included. Fly from US/Canada to Santo Domingo Las Americas (SDQ) airport.
• Payment plans available.
• All fees are 100% tax deductible.
• **NOTE: We reserve the right to postpone the date of Revive Mission in the event that our safety is in question due to COVID-19. We are taking all necessary measures to ensure a safe travel and clinical experience for everyone.**
We’re also super excited to offer these incredible bonuses leading up to Revive Mission!
REVIVE VIRTUAL PRE-TREAT
Hosted by the Dental Yogis. A virtual yoga retreat for all Mission participants who sign-up before September 30, 2020. This is your opportunity to get to know yourself and your fellow Revivers better before we all meet up in-person in the Dominican!
Hosted by the Dental Yogis. Free access to all virtual breathwork sessions we host from the time you reserve your spot until the Mission in February. Breathwork is a form of meditation involving deep, rapid breathing that challenges the mind and body to reach new levels of awareness.